LESS WORDS, MORE INSIGHT
2. Visual Contract:
- Supports overall conscious business practices, and values such as transparency, user-friendliness.
- Great fit to take Conscious Contracts to the next level.
- Integrated redesign of the entire contract
- Includes re-writing headlines and keywords into plain English.
- Requires involvement of your company's legal counsel.
- Supported with hand-drawn or digital infographics and icons,
- Design will match your brand guidelines.
- Design for print or digital platforms.
- Digital contracts will be layered and hyper-linked.
- Pricing variable, based on project scope and specifications.
• Visualizing is not the same as simplifying. The original legal content of the contract is maintained, and supported with visual elements.
• Visual tools serve as an addition to other forms of explanation and advice in legal matters, but they are not intended to replace such expert advice.
• Legal infographics are carefully designed. However, they are schematic representations, on which no rights or claims can be based. Always consult the legal source of information or a legal professional for a full understanding and interpretation of your legal position.
1. Visual Contract Index:
- Supports easier wayfinding through the contract clauses.
- Visual interface provides access to full text of contract
- Layered/hyperlinked design
- Based on users' logic.
- Fixed price projects.
Custom information design for terms of service, contracts, policies, waivers, conditions and other forms of fine print, that your organization uses as part of your everyday interactions with customers, employees, patients and partners.
LEGAL STATUS OF VISUAL CONTRACTS
DO -IT- YOURSELF: ICONS AND DESIGN TOOLS
VISUAL CONTRACT DESIGN